- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 27 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 59 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2008 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Cummings is recalling 42 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E350, Chevrolet Express, MY 2006 Ford E250, GMC savanna, Dodge sprinter conversion vans, and MY 2007 newmar dutchstar motor homes equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Cummings is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or cummings at 1-763-498-7887.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.