- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 34 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2009 Chevrolet Express
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Main mobility is recalling certain conversion vans built on model year 2008-2010 Chevrolet Express, 2009 GMC savana, and 2010 Ford transit connect chassis, and fitted with certain braun wheelchair lifts. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the wheelchair lift's outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Main mobility is working with braun to notify owners, and braun dealers will repair the vehicles, free of charge. Main mobility has not provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
Click a tab for more information.