- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 1 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 6 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 24 days ago
- May 26: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze LS Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 25 days ago
- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 28 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2009 Chevrolet Express
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Main mobility is recalling certain conversion vans built on model year 2008-2010 Chevrolet Express, 2009 GMC savana, and 2010 Ford transit connect chassis, and fitted with certain braun wheelchair lifts. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the wheelchair lift's outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Main mobility is working with braun to notify owners, and braun dealers will repair the vehicles, free of charge. Main mobility has not provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
Click a tab for more information.