- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 3 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 6 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 24 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Wheelchair Lift/Outer Roll Stop Latching Mechanism
2010 Chevrolet Express
A wheelchair occupant may defeat or ride over the insufficiently latched roll stop. If this occurs when the lift platform is in an elevated position, the wheelchair's occupant could fall and sustain injury.
- Main mobility is recalling certain conversion vans built on model year 2008-2010 Chevrolet Express, 2009 GMC savana, and 2010 Ford transit connect chassis, and fitted with certain braun wheelchair lifts. Over time and with frequent use, the roll stop latches on the wheelchair lift's outer barrier may become bent or misaligned.
- Main mobility is working with braun to notify owners, and braun dealers will repair the vehicles, free of charge. Main mobility has not provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
Click a tab for more information.