- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 22 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12055: Steering Gear Pitman Shaft
2012 Chevrolet Express
If this condition occurs, a loss of steering could result, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Gear Box — Shaft Pitman
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 Chevrolet Express and Suburban vehicles, and GMC savana and Yukon XL heavy duty vehicles. The steering gear pitman shaft may not have been adequately hardened and could fracture.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear and, if necessary, replace the steering gear pitman shaft. This service will be performed free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on April 4, 2012.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.