- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 4 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 9 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 15 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 24 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 26 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18155: Liquid May Leak Into Power Window Switch
2015 Chevrolet Express
High electrical resistance can increase the risk of a fire.
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles equipped with power windows. Liquid may leak into the driver's power window switch and cause corrosion, resulting in high electrical resistance.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver side window switch, free of charge. The recall began August 10, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18155.
Click a tab for more information.