- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 30 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 40 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 43 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 16E-020: Wheel Chair Lift Platform Cracking/Big Pivot Holes
2015 Chevrolet Express
If the platform side plates crack or the platform mounting fails from out-of-position bearings, the lift platform can separate from the lift and come to rest against the vehicle's lift door. When the vehicle's doors are opened, the platform may fall onto the lift operator, increasing their risk of injury.
- Mobility Works (WMK Inc.) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Ford E-150, E-250, E-350, and Chevrolet Express 2500 vans manufactured January 1, 2014, to December 31, 2015, and equipped with certain model S2005, S2010, S5005, S5010, S5505, and S5510 wheelchair lifts by Ricon. The platform side plate of the affected wheelchair lifts may crack. Additionally, the lifts are equipped with folding link arms that may have pivot holes that are too big, allowing the bearings to move out of position.
- Mobility Works will notify owners, and Ricon dealers will inspect the link arms for damage or for displaced bearings. The platform will be inspected for cracks. Any damaged parts will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began on June 17, 2016. Owners may contact Mobility Works customer service at 1-800-769-8267. Mobility Works' number for this recall is 16E-020.
Click a tab for more information.