- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 19 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 29 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 32 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18155: Liquid May Leak Into Power Window Switch
2017 Chevrolet Express
High electrical resistance can increase the risk of a fire.
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles equipped with power windows. Liquid may leak into the driver's power window switch and cause corrosion, resulting in high electrical resistance.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver side window switch, free of charge. The recall began August 10, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18155.
Click a tab for more information.