- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 26 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4723C
2017 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communicates to the dealer the process for downloading or updating operating software for the Tire Pressure Monitor, Active Fuel Injector tester, multi media tester, PICO Scope, GR8 starting/charging tester and Vehicle Data Recorder tools, giving website address and step by step instructions to complete the update.
Click a tab for more information.