- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 16 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 41 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 54 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 60 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #876002A
1991 Chevrolet Lumina
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 876002A.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- SOME V6 ENGINES MAY, ON A VERY INFREQUENT BASIS, HAVE AN OIL ODOR CONDITION THAT IS GENERALLY ENCOUNTERED AFTER THE ENGINE'S OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED.TYPICALLY THE ODOR LASTS APPROXIMATELY 1000 MILES AFTER THE CHANGE OF OIL AND THEN DOES NOT REAPPEAR UNTIL THE NEXT CHANGE OF OIL. *TT
Click a tab for more information.