- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
1995 Chevrolet Lumina
body / paint Problems
Worst 1995 Lumina body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling off5
- water leaking into the vehicle interior2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 24
- NHTSA: Structure: Body7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments4
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.