- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 2 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 9 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 11 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 60 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
Body / Paint Problems
1996 Chevrolet Lumina Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Is Peeling2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 7
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.