- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 16 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 22 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
Cooling System Problems
1996 Chevrolet Lumina Cooling System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Leaking Coolant, Intake Manifold Gasket Failure2
- Vehicle Overheats1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Hose1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.