- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 0 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 2 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 16 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
1996 Chevrolet Lumina Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hesitates, Then Engine Turns Over But Won't Start4
- Engine Makes A Clicking Noise2
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.