- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 30 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 31 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 37 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brakes:Hydraulic:Lines:Fittings
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
This condition can cause the brake line to wear through, resulting in loss of brake fluid and eventual loss of one-half of the vehicle's brake system, increasing the potential for a vehicle accident.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- The left front brake line can contact the transaxle mounting bracket or attachment bolt.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for proper brake line clearance and reposition those brake lines found to have less than minimal clearance. Additionally, those brake lines found to have an indentation caused by the contact will be replaced and properly routed.
Click a tab for more information.