- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 17 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 23 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brakes:Hydraulic:Lines:Fittings
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
This condition can cause the brake line to wear through, resulting in loss of brake fluid and eventual loss of one-half of the vehicle's brake system, increasing the potential for a vehicle accident.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- The left front brake line can contact the transaxle mounting bracket or attachment bolt.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for proper brake line clearance and reposition those brake lines found to have less than minimal clearance. Additionally, those brake lines found to have an indentation caused by the contact will be replaced and properly routed.
Click a tab for more information.