- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brakes:Hydraulic:Power Assist:Booster
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
If this condition were present in a situation where stopping distances were small, a vehicle crash could occur.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- These vehicles were assembled with one of the four brake booster tabs not properly located in the front of dash reinforcement assembly.
- Dealers will inspect for proper booster installation. Boosters found to be improperly located will be removed and reinstalled properly.
Click a tab for more information.