- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 30 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 31 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 37 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brakes:Hydraulic:Power Assist:Booster
1996 Chevrolet Lumina
If this condition were present in a situation where stopping distances were small, a vehicle crash could occur.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- These vehicles were assembled with one of the four brake booster tabs not properly located in the front of dash reinforcement assembly.
- Dealers will inspect for proper booster installation. Boosters found to be improperly located will be removed and reinstalled properly.
Click a tab for more information.