- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 9 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 18 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 25 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Lumina
1997 Chevrolet Lumina Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Leaking Coolant, Intake Manifold Gasket Failure4
- Sputters On Startup Intermittently2
- Engine Dies1
- Fuel Injector Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: Belts And Associated ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.