- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 9 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 18 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 25 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Lumina
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 Chevrolet Lumina by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
If this occurs, the pinion shaft can be forced upward during left turns and back down as the steering wheel is moved back and to the right. If the pinion shaft moves further, the driver will need to exert more effort to turn the steering wheel, similar to a vehicle without power assisted steering. If the pinion shaft ... Read more »
Browse Other Lumina Years
- 2007 Chevrolet Lumina
- 2006 Chevrolet Lumina
- 2004 Chevrolet Lumina
- 2001 Chevrolet Lumina
- 2000 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1998 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1996 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1995 Chevrolet Lumina