- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 33 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5913
1998 Chevrolet Lumina
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Supplemental Inflatable Restraint lamp, Service Vehicle Soon lamp on and/or radio locked, possibly after module replacement. Technician will need to check for an incorrect or non-existent VIN number in modules that require them. Technician should ensure that all modules that are replaced are programmed per currently published Service Information. Technician should also check the Sensing and Diagnostic Module part number if it was replaced.
Click a tab for more information.