- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 4 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 21 days ago
- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 82 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 83 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1999 Lumina electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drains when car is off1
- car engine won't turn over intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.