- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Lumina
Worst 1999 Lumina engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket leak4
- stalls while driving2
- alternator failure1
- chugging and cracks plugs frequently1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Lumina Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Lumina compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Lumina overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Lumina.