- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 20 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99094: GM/Front Brake Hose
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
If the hose becomes disconnected or damaged, there can be a loss of pressure in one half of the brake system. The brake warning lamp may be on, the pedal will be lower than normal, and stopping distances will be longer, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right front brake hose is incorrectly routed behind the brake pipe bracket restricting brake hose movement that could cause the hose to either be cut by the bracket or separated at the caliper.
- Dealers will replace and correctly route the right front brake hose assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.