- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 10 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 11 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 17 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99094: GM/Front Brake Hose
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
If the hose becomes disconnected or damaged, there can be a loss of pressure in one half of the brake system. The brake warning lamp may be on, the pedal will be lower than normal, and stopping distances will be longer, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right front brake hose is incorrectly routed behind the brake pipe bracket restricting brake hose movement that could cause the hose to either be cut by the bracket or separated at the caliper.
- Dealers will replace and correctly route the right front brake hose assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.