- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 27 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 28 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99094: GM/Front Brake Hose
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
If the hose becomes disconnected or damaged, there can be a loss of pressure in one half of the brake system. The brake warning lamp may be on, the pedal will be lower than normal, and stopping distances will be longer, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right front brake hose is incorrectly routed behind the brake pipe bracket restricting brake hose movement that could cause the hose to either be cut by the bracket or separated at the caliper.
- Dealers will replace and correctly route the right front brake hose assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.