- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 3 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 6 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 24 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99094: GM/Front Brake Hose
2000 Chevrolet Lumina
If the hose becomes disconnected or damaged, there can be a loss of pressure in one half of the brake system. The brake warning lamp may be on, the pedal will be lower than normal, and stopping distances will be longer, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right front brake hose is incorrectly routed behind the brake pipe bracket restricting brake hose movement that could cause the hose to either be cut by the bracket or separated at the caliper.
- Dealers will replace and correctly route the right front brake hose assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.