- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 1 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 8 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 10 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 20 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 59 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Malibu
Exhaust System Problems
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Exhaust System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Catalytic Converter Became Loose/Plugged1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.