- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 10 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 12 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 22 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem