- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 10
- steering problemsNHTSA: 6
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 5
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Malibu Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 153,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!