- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 35 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 41 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 75 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Malibu Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 153,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!