- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 56 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 60 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 62 days ago
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Malibu Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 153,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!