- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 0 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 9 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 33 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Won't Start2
- Dies When You Put It In Drive1
- Revving High At Idle1
- Runs Rough1
- Surging At Lower Rpms1
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.