- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 7 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 9 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 19 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 58 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 68 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Wet Brake Performance
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The braking could feel delayed momentarily when light or moderate force is applied on the brake pedal while driving on wet roads or after going through a car wash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 passenger vehicles. The braking performance in wet weather or wet road conditions is reduced more than a driver would expect.
- Dealer will modify the front fender liners to remove a portion of the closeout panels in the front wheel wells at no charge to the consumer. This service will be available through August 2004.
Click a tab for more information.