- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 16 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 41 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 43 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Wet Brake Performance
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The braking could feel delayed momentarily when light or moderate force is applied on the brake pedal while driving on wet roads or after going through a car wash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 passenger vehicles. The braking performance in wet weather or wet road conditions is reduced more than a driver would expect.
- Dealer will modify the front fender liners to remove a portion of the closeout panels in the front wheel wells at no charge to the consumer. This service will be available through August 2004.
Click a tab for more information.