- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 33 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Wet Brake Performance
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The braking could feel delayed momentarily when light or moderate force is applied on the brake pedal while driving on wet roads or after going through a car wash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 passenger vehicles. The braking performance in wet weather or wet road conditions is reduced more than a driver would expect.
- Dealer will modify the front fender liners to remove a portion of the closeout panels in the front wheel wells at no charge to the consumer. This service will be available through August 2004.
Click a tab for more information.