- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 32 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 33 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #876002A
1998 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 876002A.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- SOME V6 ENGINES MAY, ON A VERY INFREQUENT BASIS, HAVE AN OIL ODOR CONDITION THAT IS GENERALLY ENCOUNTERED AFTER THE ENGINE'S OIL HAS BEEN CHANGED.TYPICALLY THE ODOR LASTS APPROXIMATELY 1000 MILES AFTER THE CHANGE OF OIL AND THEN DOES NOT REAPPEAR UNTIL THE NEXT CHANGE OF OIL. *TT
Click a tab for more information.