- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 9 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Wet Brake Performance
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The braking could feel delayed momentarily when light or moderate force is applied on the brake pedal while driving on wet roads or after going through a car wash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 passenger vehicles. The braking performance in wet weather or wet road conditions is reduced more than a driver would expect.
- Dealer will modify the front fender liners to remove a portion of the closeout panels in the front wheel wells at no charge to the consumer. This service will be available through August 2004.
Click a tab for more information.