- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 4 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 10 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Wet Brake Performance
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The braking could feel delayed momentarily when light or moderate force is applied on the brake pedal while driving on wet roads or after going through a car wash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 passenger vehicles. The braking performance in wet weather or wet road conditions is reduced more than a driver would expect.
- Dealer will modify the front fender liners to remove a portion of the closeout panels in the front wheel wells at no charge to the consumer. This service will be available through August 2004.
Click a tab for more information.