- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 26 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Wet Brake Performance
1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
The braking could feel delayed momentarily when light or moderate force is applied on the brake pedal while driving on wet roads or after going through a car wash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 passenger vehicles. The braking performance in wet weather or wet road conditions is reduced more than a driver would expect.
- Dealer will modify the front fender liners to remove a portion of the closeout panels in the front wheel wells at no charge to the consumer. This service will be available through August 2004.
Click a tab for more information.