2.0

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo:

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Owner Comments

Mar 012009

Monte Carlo 6-cyl

For a couple of years when I turn on my turn signals and leave on while waiting at a red light they will quit working all together. I have learned to turn them on and show what I am going to do then turn them off until the light changes and turn them on again to show which way I am turning. After I have stopped and restarted the car they start working again. It is dangerous if you forget to do the process I mentioned above because you can't signal to change lanes or anything if you are in the wrong lane and need to get over and stop and restart the car.

- Azle, TX, USA