- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 50 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 73 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Worst 2000 Monte Carlo steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty steering when slow or stopped1
- power steering extremely hard to turn1
- NHTSA: Steering15
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.