- April 25: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Lower Control Arm Separations recalls | 0 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 8 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Jerks When Going Up Hills3
- Shifting Hard2
- No Overdrive1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission10
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.