- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 4 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 27 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Intake Manifold Explosion2
- Intake Manifold Leak2
- EGR Valve Sticking1
- Engine Blown1
- NHTSA: Engine37
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.