- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 39 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 64 days ago
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1996 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.