- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 6 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 60 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 64 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 66 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/ABS
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
These vehicles can experience extended stopping distances during ABS stops on certain multiple surfaces, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Antilock
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Certain light duty pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, or minivans equipped with 3-sensor ABS (antilock braking system) ebc4 units.
- Dealers will modify the computer program which operates the ABS unit on some vehicles, or replace the computer on others to improve the performance of the ABS on these surfaces.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.