- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 5 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 59 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 63 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 64 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 65 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/FMVSS 212
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
In the event of a vehicle crash, the windshield may not stay in place as required by FMVSS no. 212.
Visibility — Windshield
- The top coat paint severely peels due to overbaking of the powder primer prior to the top coat application. Since the windshield primer and adhesive adhere to the top coat paint onthe windshield opening flange, the windshield does not comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 212, "windshield mounting."
- All vehicles have been repurchased. This campaign is 100%.
Click a tab for more information.