- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 7 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 61 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 65 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 67 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Safety Belt Webbing
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
If a separation occurred and there were secondary crash events or vehicle rollover, there would be no belt restraint of the occupant and increased injuries could occur.
- Vehicle description: Extended cab pickup trucks equipped with 60/40 front bench seats and extended cab pickup trucks and 2-door utility vehicles equipped with manual locking recliner bucket seats. The outboard safety belt webbing on the driver's and/or passenger's seat can separate during a frontal impact.
- Dealers will install a protective cover over the recliner mechanism.
Click a tab for more information.