- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 4 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 58 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 62 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 64 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 98043: GM/Windshield Wiper Wiring
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
This condition can result in inoperative wipers, reducing a driver's visibility, and increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles, 2 and 4-wheel drive. Solder joints near the wiring harness connector can crack causing the windshield wipers to work intermittently.
- Dealers will replace the wiper motor circuit board and cover.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.