- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1996 S-10 Pickup suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- leaf springs and drive line broke1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1996 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.