- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
1996 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
Worst 1996 S-10 Pickup transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission leaked oil out thru stickshift1
- transmission slipping in and out of overdrive1
- won't go into second gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission24
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet S-10 Pickup Model Years
Curious how the 1996 S-10 Pickup compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet S-10 Pickup overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the S-10 Pickup.