- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Silverado
1999 Chevrolet Silverado Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmision Failure2
- Noise From Transmission In 2 Wheel Drive1
- Torque Converter Burnt Out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission46
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.