- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 7 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Silverado
2000 Chevrolet Silverado Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure3
- Shifting Problem With 2nd To 3rd Gear2
- Transmission Behaves Unpredictably2
- Difficulties With Shifting Gears1
- Transmission Loses Reverse1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission51
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Shift Pattern ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.