- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 21 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 40 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 44 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2007 Silverado AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- AC / heater malfunctioning4
- heater not working on all settings3
- AC blows heat2
- blower motor caught on fire while driving2
- heater AC shorts out2
- continuous rattle from ac1
- lack of heat1
- mold smell after use of AC1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.