- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 11 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 19 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 20 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 27 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
2008 Chevrolet Silverado Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Various Electrical Issues5
- Battery Continually Dies3
- Battery Goes Dead If Key Left In Ignition2
- Weak Battery, Fails To Start On Cold Day2
- Alternator Not Charging1
- Fuse Box Buned Up@ Wiring Harnes Throttle Pedle Sensor Switch1
- System Reset While Driving1
- Window Module Wires Melted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System43
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Silverado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado.