- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 26 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 30 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Air Bag Did Not Deploy In Accident1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal27
- NHTSA: Air Bags13
- NHTSA: Seat Belts8
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor4
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Warning Light/Devices1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 1500.