- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 2 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
- August 20: Chevy Corvettes Recalled For Front Trunk Troubles recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5161E
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the radio can be turned on after turning the ignition off and opening the driver?s door. The radio can then be turned back on after the vehicle's Retained Accessory Power has been canceled by simply pressing the power button on the radio. This is a normal characteristic of the key off operation.
Click a tab for more information.