- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 2 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 3 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5307G
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a service engine soon malfunction indicator lamp, antilock braking system malfunction indicator lamp, service suspension system message, misfire, hesitation, no crank, heater-vent-air conditioning inoperative. Technician may find F11UA, F104UA, F35UA, and or F60UA blown. Technician should inspect the engine harness near the vacuum pump pulley to be chafing. Technician will need to reroute the wire harness and repair and damaged wires.
Click a tab for more information.