- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 7 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 8 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 11 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5380C
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may have a front driver's or passenger's seat back may lean or be turned outward. Technician will need to remove the seat bottom trim cover and reinstall it completely and squarely to the cushion to correct the concern.
Click a tab for more information.