- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 12 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 13 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
Noise At Start Up
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)