- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 3 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 4 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 15 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 16 days ago
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.