- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 34 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 40 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 74 days ago
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.