- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 82 days ago
Clunk In Low Gears
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)